Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THIS is a total FML moment

For the past month I have had this ooober crush on a guy at work, I have even taken it so far as to ask him out on a date. Of course he had other plans that night and so did I so nothing came of it. So I have left it up to him from now on because I didn't want to seem over eager to go on a date with him. So yesterday at work I came in a little hung over and extremely tired. My crush decided to torment me about this for most of the morning and even had one of the delivery guys in on it. During the morning hazing ritual I was experiencing he asks me if I had seen the new X-Men movie. My response was "I'm supposed to go and see it with my mom." He looked at the floor and said "Oh, yeah I told my mom I would go to the movies with her too." He was asking me out on a date and I was too friggin hung over to let it happen. Of course as the words are leaving my mouth my brain is yelling "shut the fuck up you tard!" Fuck My Life, I wonder if he will ask again?!?!

2 comments:

revolutionaire. said...

awww, F your L indeed. =/

Unknown said...

if he's got any brains, he'll try again.

/PJR