Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

If your happy and you know it clap your hands (there are no claps on my end right now)

Things right now feel like a crazy serious mess. I pretty much feel just warn out mentally and physically. Work is not going well at all, especially with Nicole. She did not get her schedule request for Monday (schedule request is not a promise) and she put in her 2 weeks notice. Where I am at right now I could care less, I have given up and her quitting has been a relief to me. It's not the greatest place to be , and we are both at the point where we just want to give up. When the truth of the matter is we both have to try harder but I refuse to stop calling her out on her shit. I'm so frustrated that I can't sleep right now, and I am wondering how things are going to go on Thursday when we sit down and talk. She doesn't even want to talk which to me means that she doesn't want to step up and take some fucking responsibility for her damn actions. What it all comes down to is that we are both at fault in many ways and we have to work something out because I can't work like this anymore, and either I am going to leave or she is. The part that sucks is that it has come to this, and it makes me feel like a failure at what I do. I understand that I am not, but it doesn't make me feel good.

0 comments: