Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

alison

thanks for making me open the door.
thanks for making me hug you.
thanks for understanding.
thanks for being you.
thanks for sittin on the floor with me in the dark.
thanks for making me laugh.
thanks for getting me my frozen eye patch, even though it burned my eyes.
thanks for making the jokes about Karen (you know who!)
thanks for everything you do.
thanks for listening to everything.
thanks for trying to be objective.
thanks for making me feel better.
thanks for letting me dump my problems in your lap.
thanks for being my best friend.
thanks for loving me like you do.
thanks for it all.

1 comments:

revolutionaire. said...

Ang, there are a million and one things I could thank you for. First and foremost for never letting me down; always reminding me that genuinely good-hearted people do exist in this world. I'd be lost without you. Sitting on the bathroom floor in the dark is the least I can do.

I LOVE YOU!