Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's puddle jumpinng time again in Florida

I love it right now, the rain just keeps on falling and I was truly surprised to hear it falling down when I woke up this afternoon. It made me want to stay in my bed for the rest of the day. I don't mind the rain unless I have a fun filled day planed outside of the house (IE: going to the beach or a theme park)

Work seems to go much better without Nicole and I can't really say that I miss her when I don't. I don't miss her headaches and her not being able to manage her job at the store. I will miss her jokes and laughs, but I really could care less because it is making my life much more easy in the long run.

I am ready for a trip, but it doesn't look like I will be getting one any time soon. The reality of me not getting a vacation is starting to sink in and it sucks majorly. It's not because I don't have the funds or the time, right now our entire company can't manage sparing anyone. Hopefully by June I will be able to start really training Chris for management. Next week I am going to start training him as a cashier. Last year I was training 2 managers and now one of them is gone and I am left with one. What a waste of time it has turned out to be.

0 comments: