Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The downtown lights still amaze me and I'm 23

This is straight from the diary.....

Today I want to be able to get a lot of things done. I have not been at home in a while and things are quite messy and I think I might actually break out the Christmas decorations, even though I said I wasn’t going to. Maybe that will put me in a better mood and more of the Christmas spirit. This year really doesn’t seem like the holidays. I don’t know if it because we are all so broke because of the economy or because we are all so tired form an exhausting year.
On Saturday we went to Lowes and picked out all the paint colors for the rooms at the new house. Dennis is letting us paint and get things together early, I love that we are going to have the coolest place ever to live in. The parties are going to be awesome; oh they are going to be so awesome. I have to get ready for my spring semester at Saint Leo today and tomorrow. I have been putting off so many things lately and I hate when I do that. At this time of year I love driving around down town and the neighborhoods, I love the decorations and lights.
I can't believe how late it is already, I should grab some lunch and get going with todays events.

1 comments:

revolutionaire. said...

I wrote a blog called 'winner, winner, chicken dinner.' You came up.

you should read it.