Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

what is done in vain, the truth you will have to swallow

Some of the people at work can just aggravate me to NO end at all. I found myself wanting to pull out my hair because of one person inparticular today. It really annoys me when I think how gooooood of a day we could have had but, because someone can't handle themselves it was just shitty. Arghhh. Okay and that is all that I have to say about that.

I can't believe how much there is to do today, and for the rest of this week. Tomorrow night will be crazy after I get off of work I have things to do around town still and I have to bake, Oh man I think I try to do too much sometimes. Thursday is Thanks Giving and I am cooking things for 2 places, yeah that is going to be fun. I just have to plan out my day better.

I want to be able to get a good night sleep and have fun and relax on Thanks Giving Day. Last year durring the Holidays I did too much and things really sucked. I have to be at my moms by 10:30 to help her finish cooking and we are eating around 12 in the afternoon. I will probably leave there after 3, mom and I will play games while Dennis sleeps in the chair. Hopefully we will be able to plan out our Christmas baking junk.

I am ready for game night, it will be a lot of fun....it always is!!!

0 comments: