Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Don't Pass It Up You Just Might Like It...!

I am starting to think that I am the most impatient person in the whole world. From my driving to life events it's like nothing comes to me fast enough. This week at work might be interesting and it might be a little bit of a break for me, maybe one that I need. I am just getting so fucking tired of everyone telling who to be, what I need to do, and telling me what is wrong with what I am or have been doing. When I try to talk to have someone listen all I get is fucking feedback and it doesn't matter who it is from. Most of the time I just find myself in silence not wanting to think about the real problems going on. I thought that I had someone that I could in trust things in but we all have our own problems to deal with. I know that Thursday will bring a lot of change with a meeting with what we are calling the Big 3. Change, we all deal with change differently...for me no one deals with change in a good way if it is a change that you do not like. What it comes down to is I am trying not to think about it too much, except that previous experiences have lead me to believe otherwise. (oh I'm still talking about work) On Wednesday and Saturday I will not be working where I am assigned on our schedule which is fine with me and then again it's not. What I need to be is thankful that I actually have a job right now unlike so many Americans.
This past week brought me down a little, but I just need to pick myself up off the floor and move on. It's like I have been going on along improving and making thing better and then BOOM brick wall! I guess the best test is to see how you handle the situations that are placed in front of you.

0 comments: