Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I should know who I am by now.

Tonight I find myself thinking of everything that I miss. Most of all I miss the people who have moved on or who have been left behind. For some reason I stop each time I go to far with my thoughts and I just think how blessed I am to be here this year, and how blessed my family is this year. Thank God that things are so good this Christmas because this could have been the worst Christmas ever. All I can see is my mom, sitting in her chair in the worst condition in the world and yet she is the life of the party. She over everything in my life has been my center. I do not know if she knows how much she amazes me, but she does.
I find myself at a point that a few years ago I never thought I would be at. I never thought that I would respect or have such a great relationship with some of my parents. Growing up was not the greatest time for me when I live with bio-mom and her drunk boyfriend, but that is the past and why dwell on it. I think that we have all grown and they understand some of the life situations that I find myself in because they have been there. They know that I am a hard worker and I would do anything for them. I never feel like they criticize my decisions and they allow me enough room for me to make my own decisions.

0 comments: