Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, January 31, 2010

dear stuck in a rut, lets shake things up!


Look at that picture, that was 5 years ago. It's amazing how time flies and all of a sudden you are not 19 anymore. I don't feel old, this is not the meaning of this post. I feel like I am moving forward as a person and I am being able to accomplish great things in my life.
To all of those people who are just waiting for your life to start, for your life to get better, or whatever you are waiting around for...go out and make it happen. Love the road you are on, life is happening and life IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. Of course we cannot control everything that happens to us but, we have to be able to know the difference. Time gets wasted, and we are all guilty of it. We should all be thankful for each day that we are given.

So tonight I am in my room and I am getting ready for the week ahead. I have a to do list made for tomorrow, and a room that looks like someone had destroyed it time and time again. It's cold outside and I am covered in blankets watching a quite interesting movie. I read a blog today that made me stop and think about all that has been going on and things are so busy that it's hard to not get caught up in the craziness of it all! I feel like too much is going on and I have not been able to get organized or complete simple tasks at home and at work.

Mainly I feel lost in all of the events that are making up my life right now and I am not focused on the goals at hand. I have not really been able to sleep which doesn't help me when I have so much to do during the day. I just am hoping to shake all of this shiftiness off. I want to enjoy life and life is what I am making it right now...SHITTY!

0 comments: