Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Straight Up Tired

This has been one of the longest weeks of my life, or it seems. I have been sick and I have been mentally and physically exhausted. At one point this week I thought that I might just stay in bed and let the world keep going on without me. It has just been a long week and I need to remember that my life could just be so much worse. I have so much to be thankful for and I know things could get worse, I am just so thankful that I have the day off tomorrow and Monday. I feel like my life has become so unorganized and just a cluster fuck of mess. I am not good at slowing down and that is really what I needed to do this week but I didn't. I miss my family and my friends, I have not seen them in a while and this coming week I have the schedule from hell. I've got a full plate at work and more test to turn in and follow up on for my medical situation.
Tonight I was leaving Walgreens after work and there was a man on a bike and he asked me for my spare change. All I had was a $10. bill, at first I hesitated but I gave him the bill. He needed it more than me and if I can help someone who is less fortunate than me I will. It is so easy to see how anyone can end up not being able to provide for themselves.
Tonight it's raining and the power is flickering and it is the perfect weather to sleep in. I don't know if it will be cold again or not, it has been cold for the past week or two and it even snowed. It has been at least 10 years of so since it snowed in Florida.
I'm going to make a list of things to get done tomorrow and then I will settle in for the night. I am starting to feel better, and that is a great thing! I just can't keep on burning the candle at both ends!!!

0 comments: