Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 22, 2010

Stuck on Repeat

Sometimes I wonder why I keep falling for the same person over and over again. Have I not gotten over this person? It's hard to take feelings that you have for someone and flush them down the drain when you see them on a regular basis. I don't really understand why things do not work out with us and I am and have become more frustrated with this situation. I have been letting it bother me so much lately and I really shouldn't be. My main concentration should not be on him at all, I have plenty of other things that require much more attention. I guess the fact that mostly all of my close friends are in really great relationships doesn't help the fact that I feel a little bit alone at times. I mean shit man am I just seeing something that isn't there? HAHAH I just thought- hey maybe he's just not that into me!!!

0 comments: