Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Do You Feel Like You Were Meant For Something Better?


So it will be a year next month that Alison and I have been living together, and when I thought about it last night I realized that so much has really happened. Now it is like we are moving in a total new direction and all of these possibilities and new opportunities popping up. It's really exciting and scary at the same time. It's one of those times where you see change really happening. This week it has seemed like everything has become so real, so real.
I hate the waiting part and I have the not knowing part of this new move in my life. I don't know what is going to happen with this surgery or with the recovery and I don't know when I will be able to go and run the Orlando store. The important part for me with the surgery and work is that I can't rush getting better just to end up sick again. I don't know where I am going to move in Orlando or when the new store will be opening and if I am going to move before the store opens or after it opens.
Work is going well, it's just like we are just getting by at times. We have too many Indians and not enough chiefs!!! I am training and Indian right now and he seems to be doing really well. I will be able to train him tonight and tomorrow morning, he is a quick learner and I am really excited about what he can provide for our company.
Things are just on the move and happening right now and the best thing that I can do is get organized and work my ass off! This past week has been busy at work and I have been feeling so much better than I have for the last month of January.
Last night Alison and I got the lease taken care of for the house we are living in right now. We just have to update the lease next month and then it's a waiting game. I feel like all of a sudden I am the hold up in our plans, but I know it will all work out.

0 comments: