Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, April 13, 2009

yo yo yo what it is son!

sometimes i just get the feeling that things are not as they seem in my relationships. I have a way of putting my foot in my mouth sometimes and wearing my feelings on my shoulder.
tomorrow I am about to take my feelings and hold them out for someone to see, rejection is well scary for anyone.
I hate the fucking gossip mill at work and I don't really want to just shrug it off because I would rather be told the truth from the source.
So am I going to take this chace, damn I wish I was a morning person. I honestly will do what I think is best for myself tomorrow morning.
I really like him and mostly it is because when we talk we click on a lot of the same levels.
Why not take a chance for once, it's not like I am getting anywhere by just sitting here- hey who knows maybe Nicole is right and he likes me too.
The point is that I am not in high school and I am not passing notes, and well I'm not down with the he said she said shit or matchmaker bull that seems to be going on.
I would rather do something about this if you know what I mean. I don't like work relationships and I hate the fact that I don't really do anything but work, gym, family, and well homework when the new semester starts!!!
Bars are not really places to find someone, I just have always had this rule about no relationships at work because I know how people talk and how things get messy. It gets a lot more complicated when you are the boss.
what to do, what to do....! I talked to Alison and J-M tonight and got there feedback and now it is my turn to make the decision.
OH Man thank goodness i get off at 3 tomorrow, wish me anything but luck!

2 comments:

J.M. said...

I am working on becoming a better listener, so any time you need someone to talk to, bounce it off of me. You're my friend and I want you to be happy.

Angiela23 said...

J-M you have listened so much this week- it's great. You have a great cool factor.