Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

this weekend is coming too soon!

So the conclusion that I am coming to is that I have so much going on I really have no business worrying about some boy. If things happen between us that will be great, but when I am at work I need to be concentrating on work and my responsibilities there.
I finally made the decission tonight that the first summer semester is just going to have to wait. I am not going to find myself in a position where I have to struggle in school because my store is in bad shape right now. I am loosing a manager and the other two assistants that I have are not too strong.
This week is the start of pulling more hours at my store and getting things done. Today I had to go in for a bit because I received and email from out produce distributor and will not be in my store until Thursday and it is a pressing manner. Also the LCD screen that we are sending back has never arrived at the RI location and i had to make a few phone calls this morning. The work never ends, and that is fine with me for right now.

0 comments: