Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, April 25, 2009

a day of watching movies and eating popcorn.

somehow today has turned out to be a little bit productive, even though I am dragging myself around the house to actually do all of these tasks!! I feel kind of weird today, it's like i am not in a bad mood or a good mood I am just in between everything. As of right now the radio is on in the kitchen, the laundry is going, I am sitting on the floor in the living room because the couches are soaked with febreeze.
This coming up week might be a test of my brain power- most of the time I feel like I am juggling twenty million things at work all at once. So this week I have 45 hours of work and paperwork and organization to deal with. I am actually really happy at work right now. I feel like I have the time to get these things done, even though most of my days are jam packed busy. The store seems different since Zach is gone and it seems like a good thing.
Right now my aunt Karen (dad's sister) is instant messaging me and complaining to me about them not calling her back. She really needs to realize who she is talking to and whom she is talking about. These are my parents she is bashing, people I would die for- not her!!! She has a face book and a myspace so it's- well annoying when she asks me what is wrong or checks on my by this.
So things did not really work out the way that I would like them to have on Friday before we parted ways. I don't know what to do so I guess I am not going to do anything at all. I don't want to play games, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable, and I guess I just plain don't know. I wasn't too keen on well- getting involved with anyone at work. I am not saying that nothing could come between him and I, but why stress about this anymore. I'm pretty much back to the normal NO ACTION girl that I always am and I guess I will just have to live with that! A relationship will find me when it's ready- probably when I am not paying attention. So here is toasting 23 more years of the single life!!!

0 comments: