Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, April 16, 2009

just think about what you think- why does it have to be a crazy idea?

Sometimes I feel as if I am trying so hard to make things work in my life and then I am not doing as well as I thought I was doing. Does this make any sense? In my head is sure enough does, and maybe the truth of the matter is I have no business trying to start a relationship with anyone until I get my life together. Lately I have heard the feelings that I have felt many times before and I don't know why I feel like this. Not deserving, maybe this is a part of me that keeps me from having great things in my life. I don't know.....I just don't want to think anymore.

1 comments:

revolutionaire. said...

You know, it does make sense. You work really hard, you're paddling like hell and then you pause, look back, and you're still in the same goddamn place you were before you fatigued yourself trying to gtfo.

The truth of the matter is, well, I don't know. You're just too good to be true. I know that's not exactly a good thing, but it is true. I have no excuse for why people don't see you this way except they're blind.

Don't think. You live your life. You live it wholly and amazingly, like you want. And all will fall in line. I promise.


And you should know that my word verification was "batfus." I think that sounds gross.