Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Green Lava Lamp Drops


I am hoping that at work and in my personal life people are starting to see and notice the changes that have been happening for the past month. I know that some have noticed and it makes me smile, and yet at the same time it makes me sad to see how messed up things can become. Of course I can not dwell on that, because dwelling on the past never helps. The only thing that I can do is learn from my mistakes and make better decisions as they come along.

If one thing has happened in the past month I have learned to smile more. My outlook on life is changing and with all of the stress in my life I just have to learn how to de-stress more and not hang onto my anger. I can't control so many of the problems in my life, and things are probably not going to get any better. Surley they will not get any easier but, the way that I deal with them and how I react to situations is really what matters.

I guess you could say that I am learning how to embrace life in a more positive way. I still get angry, I still get mad, I still get sad, I am still a person (like duh hello!) but dealing with my life has become a little easier. I have found myself dancing around the room more often, having a smile on my face, wanting to sing to my favorite songs, and feeling genuinely happy. It has to do with my outlook and my outlook on everything has been changing.

0 comments: