Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gettin My Nail Polish On...!

I am starting to think that I could seriously write a book about all of the family drama in my life. One of my family members in particular would be great to write about, and of course I would have to change the names but I could see it working. I am so glad to just get away from some of the people who are stressing and emotionally draining me. I have hated being out of my comfort zone and the last time that I was in my own space was the weekend before the surgery. It has been 15 days since I have been home and slept in my bed, and as much as I love my family I am so fucking happy to be home. 15 days might not seem like a long time but it is for me! I usually don't spend that much time at home, I am working, out with friends, visiting family oh and did I mention working!!! Tonight I am sitting on the couch across from Alison and Kellyn and I could not be happier, it is so nice to just feel home. After next week I will start work again and I am ready to go back in some ways and in other ways I am not.
When I first got home today I just felt like I didn't belong and it took me a few hours to feeling like I was home. Staying up late is not the best thing for me, especially since I need to be up early in the morning to have one of my last blood tests for a while. I am ready to get the rest of this week over and I am so thankful that I have been feeling very well.

0 comments: