Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Early Morning News Session.

I have been waking up to a countdown in my head and updating it on our chalkboard fridge. Now it's only 7 days until things will change for a while and life will start to get better. I started to think would I really have been able to deal with this 2 or 3 years ago?
It has been 2 years since mom has been cancer free, and if anyone has learned anything from that horrible experience I believe that I have. It has made our family closer and I have become so much more closer to my mom than I ever thought I could become. Besides that I feel like I am a stronger person who can deal with a little more stress and deal with life situations that I never thought would occur. Not only did my diagnosis of diabetes help me find he real source of all of my health problems,

0 comments: