Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

sitting here contemplating my next move!!!

I feel like I can't seem to find my groove or my stride in doing things. I have my routines, especially at work- I just feel all mixed up right now, I need to focus and pay attention to what is going on. I feel so mixed up and I have just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, of course I am not sure what the hell I would be screaming.
Work seems to be just going, I am struggling to control our labor and food costs. Summer is upon us and next month minimum wage is going up, and as much as I hate to admit it we are going to have to do a price increase. We have to be able to pay our bills and not kill our bottom line. It's been over a year since our last price increase so, we are due..I guess:( I am just glad that I have been able to make time while I am at work to get things done with paperwork and orders. I can get behind at work really easily, especially when I have 4-5 days off in a row...NIGHTMARE! I have plenty of things to get ready for with our new LTO and the normal paperwork.
It would be nice to have a break and get away from this place, but I do not see it happening at all. :( So tonight is another night at work- which will be good to get some cleaning and paperwork done!

0 comments: