Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's been a hard days night and I've been working like a dog

It's amazing how long this week has been already and it is only Wednesday. It's back to the normal grind and it's not like this weekend was some fucking day spa in the Hamptons.
The house is coming together very well and I pray that I can get the rest of the boxes put away very soon. I'm not going to lie- homework is really cramping my style right now. I would rather be home putting things away and organizing all my shit.
Those cox bitches better be out at the house on Monday...I'm not even fucking kidding. It is such a pain in the ass waiting for things like that to happen. I have to have internet for school and it is sucking big balls hauling my shit across town to do my HW and then having to drive all the fucking way home. OH and because of this I am going to be watching grey's anatomy with alison at my parents house tomorrow night. hahaha- too fucking funny if you ask me! My parent's laughed at me when I asked them. OH and by the way- Alison is a great roomie!

1 comments:

revolutionaire. said...

yes, I'd have to add, Angela, you're a great roomie too.

So far, so good.

And we've got style to blow the minds of the fashion-forward decor-istas of the star-studded world, don't we? And we've spent so little.

LOVE YOU!