Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

someone asked me.

Walking around in this quiet apartment this question stopped me dead in my tracks. Are you going to miss this apartment when you move. Before I even had a moment to really think about it I said not really. Then when I realized that I had just blurted it out I still have the same answer not really. Don't misunderstand me, I have had a great time living living here- I have really grown into a more responsible person here. We have had great parties, bbq's, game nights, and many other events. Laughter has bounced off these walls, tears have been shed and life has just been lead. Still I have no attachment to this apartment. I'm done here, it's just a place where I once was. Soon it will be like I was never here and I will have been forgotten like those before me.

1 comments:

revolutionaire. said...

ah, but I think the apartment will miss you.

No new tenant could possibly be as fun and entertaining as you. What life you brought to that lofty place.